Thursday, October 12, 2017

POST-PUMP PLEASURE

Update: though I'm now using Deviant Art as my primary site for new stuff, the adult content restrictions there mean that I'll continue to use this blog to post any sexually-explicit pics.  Such as...

... This pic of Jenna all hot and bothered (yes, this rippling mountain of muscle-meat is Jenna) by artist extraordinaire Ffuffle.  Nothing gets good-girl Jenna thinking naughty thoughts faster than a hardcore workout - well, maybe showing-off her hulking muscles too - and making strangers' jaws drop - and flexing through her clothes in public - and... wait a minute, I'm thinking Jenna isn't really the goody-goody she thinks she is!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

disgusting.

Anonymous said...

Arousing! <3

Anonymous said...

It's been a long time since Jenna's last story. I hope to be able to read a new chapter as soon as possible ... the character is really well characterized and full of details, I can't wait to find out things about the future!